Adding or Deleting Artwork
1. Choose the "Add" widget on the left panel.
2. Hover over "Image" and "My Uploads."
3. Click on "My Image Uploads."
4. Choose "+ Upload Media" at the top left corner.
5. Upload your images.
6. Select the image, and choose “Add to Page” at the bottom right corner (or simply double-click the image you uploaded).
7. Click on the image to bring up its toolbar (and resize the image as you wish, by clicking and dragging the corner circles).
8. Choose the "Settings" gear icon.
9. Change the Image Behaviors to “It opens in a pop-up.” This allows the viewer to full-view the art.
10. Add art/artist information in “Does this image have a tooltip?” This places text when the image is in full view.
Note: Make sure you put this information in the tooltip box and not the alt text box above it. You may put alt text for screen readers if you’d like (but if you don’t know what that is, don’t worry about it).
11. To delete a piece, simply click on the image you’d like to delete, then press the Backspace or Delete key on your keyboard.